The "Aurora Rose" Gown: A GORGEOUS Rose shade, with pale gorl, copper, champagne, and cream accents on the bodice applique. The skirting consists of not only waterfall side accents, but also a full pearl overlay on top of yards and yardsss of horsehair trimmed mesh, plus a full layer of taffeta under all that! This dress is seriously swishy and twirly!!!! The bodice features elbow length poof sleeves and a keyhole back. This is a size 10/12 and will best fit sizes 8-14. We do NOT recommend putting this on any child smaller than a size 8.
*Separate hoop skirt (shown in use in the mannequin images) IS included.
Beautiful custom headband included with your rental!!
>>>>>>> UPDATE!!! PLEASE READ: Traveling dresses are now a Thursday-Sunday rental because we will be shipping via UPS 2nd DAY AIR. They will arrive on Wednesday, and you'll ship them out on Monday!
Here's how it works: This is a TRAVELING Rental dress, that means that it ships from photographer to photographer, it does not come back to me, therefore....
1. You will receive a UPS shipping label from me, via email, on Sunday night, right before the Monday that you are due to ship your dress out. DO NOT get your own label and ship back to the return address. That is the person that sent it to you, NOT the person it is being shipped to!!!!!
1a. You MUST drop your dress off at a >>>>UPS STORE<<<< on Monday BEFORE last pickup! (We will NO LONGER allow UPS access points for drop off and we DO NOT USE the post office anymore, period!!!!)
2.You >>>MUST<<< get a receipt, that's your proof of shipment. Send me a picture of it on Monday right after you drop your dress off.
3. If something comes up and you do not get your dress dropped off on Monday before last pickup, DO NOT drop it off without messaging me first to get an upgraded label!! You will NOT be banned if you accidentally miss drop off, but you WILL be banned if you do not message me to make the situation right.
4. Dresses ship out on Monday, and arrive on WEDNESDAY. (It may arrive early, but in no way should you plan a shoot any earlier than Wednesday night, after your UPS delivery time.
5. You will receive an email with tracking, please follow along and notify me on MONDAY NIGHT if something doesn't look right. (Add email@example.com to your contacts list to help these emails go to your inbox and not spam)
6. NOOOOOOO food or drink near the dress. PERIOD. Do not let your models mom pop candies into the models mouth, etc. YOU are the boss! YOU are responsible for the dress. What you say goes, do NOT let the moms bully you, they're not the ones that are going to pay the cleaning bill!
7. ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOOOOOOO ANIMALS!!!!!!!!! I cannot emphasize this enough. It doesn't matter how sweet your clients dogs are, or how pretty their horses are. Even sweet dogs have nails that will snag, and fur that will rub off. And I know unicorn sessions are beautiful!! But you cannot use a rented dress for those sessions, you'll need to purchase a dress for those. Respect the fact that these are Traveling and are not cleaned after every single use. We have to keep them nice and clean, and the easiest start to that is not allowing animals to touch the dresses.
8. Dresses are washed and repacked after every third weekend. If you happen to get a box that has been smashed, please replace it with a new box of similar size.
9. Every dress comes with a headband or crown. Please check and make sure your dress has it's headband, and message me right away if you don't have it! Also, please check and make sure you're packing the headband with the dress before you ship it out!
(***If you ship a dress onward withOUT it's headband, you will need to pay a $75 "lost headband/rush shipping" fee so I can send a new headband onward.
*Headband rule is three strikes you're out. So when you lose a headband for the third time, you will no longer be allowed to rent. I've had people in the past "lose" headbands simply because they wanted to keep them, this is why I've had to create this rule.
.........Terms and Conditions..........
By completing a transaction for a Traveling Dress you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
If the dress is lost/stolen/damaged due to negligence on your part, you are responsible for 100% of the retail value, due immediately. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Providing an incorrect shipping address.
2. The package being stolen off your porch.
3. Once tracking shows "delivered", the gown is 100% your responsibility. Before it shows "delivered", it is MY responsibility. You are NOT liable for packages lost in the mail during transit AS LONG AS you have provided a receipt showing tracking and acceptance by UPS. If you have NOT gotten a receipt, and the dress is lost in transit, YOU are 100% responsible for it, as without a receipt, I have no way to know you've even shipped it and no way to file a claim with UPS for a missing package! So get those receipts ladies!
Jessica Carr Photography