A "regular rental" is different than a "traveling dress" for two main reasons, the first is that you can book a regular rental gown for any 5 day period, not just the weekend. The second is that you have the dress for 5 days instead of 3.
A "regular rental" is the way to go when you need a gown for a special event or photoshoot that falls on a day other than Fri/Sat/Sun. It's also perfect if you're a photographer hosting photoshoots over multiple days and want to have the dress for more than just the weekend to really get your use out of it and use it for multiple clients!
1. Browse through all our gowns! Click on the calendar in each listing to see the available dates.
2. Select an arrival date TWO days BEFORE the date you want to have the dress in hand.
3. At checkout, you'll pay for the 5 day rental period and one-way shipping. You are responsible for return shipping. You can pay at the post office, or pay for your label by printing it through paypal.
4. When your 5 day period is up, just pack your dress back into the box it came in. Double tape it to avoid any damage during shipping!
5. Send the gown back to us via USPS Priority mail. You may purchase a return shipping label online or at the post office. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. If you need help purchasing a return shipping label online, please don't hesitate to email us for help!
(You may also choose to ship via UPS or FedEx. Just make sure to choose '3 Day Select'.)
That's it! We take care of the cleaning and steaming so you don't have to worry about it! We hope you loved your rental gown and would LOVE to see images from your photoshoot or special event! With your permission, we may even feature your images on our social media! Just email images with your business info so we can credit you to email@example.com