The "Unicorn Picasso" Gown needs no introduction!! Layers upon layers of the most scrumptious rainbow fabric ever, topped off with the coolest paint splatter fabric bodice you've ever seen!! This is a show stopper for sure!! And our lace-up back and stretchy waist allow for lots of size versatility too!
Size 7, fits sizes 5-9 best!*Headband by Ela Couture included with your rental!! .....................................................
UPDATE: PLEASE READ: Traveling Rental Dresses are a Friday-Sunday rental. It will arrive on Thursday and you must ship it out on Monday!
Here's how it works:
1. You will receive a UPS shipping label from me, via email, on Saturday or Sunday, right before the Monday that you are due to ship your dress out. DO NOT get your own label and ship back to the return address. That is the person that sent it to you, NOT the person it is being shipped to!!!!!
2. SAVE the dress BOX that the dress arrived in, you will use this same box to ship the dress onward. The label was made and paid for those dimensions. Do not replace the box with a larger box!
3. Drop off at a UPS STORE on Monday BEFORE last pickup! (We will NO LONGER allow UPS access points for drop off and we DO NOT USE the post office anymore, period!!!!)
4. You MUST get a receipt, that's your proof of shipment. Send me a picture of it on Monday right after you drop your dress off.
5. If something comes up and you do not get your dress dropped off on Monday before last pickup, DO NOT drop it off without messaging me first to get an upgraded label!! You will NOT be banned if you accidentally miss drop off, but you WILL be banned if you do not message me to make the situation right.
6. Dresses ship out on Monday, and arrive on THURSDAY. (It may arrive early, but in no way should you plan a shoot any earlier than Thursday night, after your UPS delivery time.
7. You will receive an email with tracking, please follow along and notify me on MONDAY NIGHT if something doesn't look right. (Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list to help these emails go to your inbox and not spam)
8. NOOOOOOO food or drink near the dress. PERIOD. Do not let your models mom pop candies into the model's mouth, etc. YOU are the boss! YOU are responsible for the dress. What you say goes, do NOT let the moms bully you, they're not the ones that are going to pay the cleaning bill!
9. ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOOOOOOO ANIMALS!!!!!!!!! I cannot emphasize this enough. It doesn't matter how sweet your client's dogs are, or how pretty their horses are. Even sweet dogs have nails that will snag, and fur that will rub off. And I know unicorn sessions are beautiful!! But you cannot use a rented dress for those sessions, you'll need to purchase a dress for those. Respect the fact that these are Traveling and are not cleaned after every single use. We have to keep them nice and clean, and the easiest start to that is not allowing animals to touch the dresses.
10. Dresses are washed and repacked after every third weekend, approximately. If you happen to get a box that has been smashed, please replace it with a new box of similar or smaller size. Do NOT replace the box with a larger box, the shipping label has been calculated for the box size the dress arrived in and you will be charged for extra shipping if you use a larger box.
11. Every dress comes with a headband or crown. Please check and make sure your dress has its headband, and message me right away if you don't have it! Also, please check and make sure you're packing the headband with the dress before you ship it out!
(***If you ship a dress onward withOUT its headband, you will need to pay a $100 "lost headband/rush shipping" fee so I can send a new headband onward.
*Headband rule is three strikes you're out. So when you lose a headband for the third time, you will no longer be allowed to rent. I've had people in the past "lose" headbands simply because they wanted to keep them, this is why I've had to create this rule.
.........Terms and Conditions..........
By completing a transaction for a Traveling Dress you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
If the dress is lost/stolen/damaged due to negligence on your part, you are responsible for 100% of the retail value, due immediately. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Providing an incorrect shipping address.
2. The package being stolen off your porch.
3. Once tracking shows "delivered", the gown is 100% your responsibility. Before it shows "delivered", it is MY responsibility. You are NOT liable for packages lost in the mail during transit AS LONG AS you have provided a receipt showing tracking and acceptance by UPS. If you have NOT gotten a receipt, and the dress is lost in transit, YOU are 100% responsible for it, as without a receipt, I have no way to know you've even shipped it and no way to file a claim with UPS for a missing package! So get those receipts ladies!
-The headband that comes with your dress *may* be different than what is shown (this will typically only happen if a headband has been lost and we've had to replace it with the next best option.)
-If you fail to follow these rules, you will be banned from participating in any and all Traveling Dresses in the future.
-Please feel free to use my mannequin images to advertise on your page!
-Message myself or my admins with any questions or concerns, we're always here to help!! **Messaging on FB is better than tagging me, I get tagged a bunch, so I don't usually see all of them! Or email, email@example.com
-Make sure to post your pics on the VIP page and tag us when you post on your page!! I will be starting a monthly drawing for people that post and credit Little Dreamers to win a free Traveling Rental spot!
Last, have fun!!! I can't wait to see all your glorious images!!!!!