Welcome to the TRAVELING DRESS PROJECT!!!
Here's how it works.....
The cost of rental is discounted from the regular rental rate AND a flower crown/headband/tiara is included with the dress rental!!! PLUS you only pay shipping one way, since the dress goes from photographer to photographer, rather than coming back to me in between each rental.
You have the dress for about 3 days, you receive it on FRIDAY, and you ship it out on Monday. So you have it to shoot with Friday night, Saturday, Sunday, and even Monday morning.
****It is possible that the dress will arrive on Thursday, but to be safe, you should plan for a Friday arrival date. ***It is also possible that the dress will arrive later in the day on Friday during peak shipping seasons. As long as it arrives on Friday before midnight, it is not considered "late" and no refund will be given.
PLEASE NOTE: Once an order for a Traveling Dress is placed, it cannot be canceled, refunded, changed, or switched to whatever our latest release is. So PLEASE BE MINDFUL BEFORE BOOKING A DATE!
Here are the things you need to know:
-We will send you a pre-paid UPS shipping label on Saturday or Sunday, right before you're due to ship the dress out on Monday. -We are shipping strictly via UPS this year (NOT usps).
-You MUST get the dress to UPS on Monday before last pickup! Getting to the UPS store after last pickup or after closing time is not an excuse! If that happens, you will be required to ship via 1 Day or 2nd Day Air to make up for the lost day. *****Please message me if this happens so I can create a new shipping label for you.
-You must get a receipt from UPS, this is for your own liability, as the dress is 100% your responsibility until it is scanned in by UPS. If you leave the package on the counter or at a drop-off location that cannot give you a receipt and something happens to it, YOU are still responsible for it, as I have no proof you dropped it off if you didn't get a receipt.
Care of the dress:
Please make sure to take extra good care of this dress so the person that has it after you can have as wonderful of an experience as you had!
- Absolutely NO food or drink of any kind should ever be used with this dress. i.e. cake smash, birthday, tea party, etc.
- The hem of this dress should NEVER be allowed to drag on the ground.
- NO animals of any kind should touch the dress.
- Absolutely NEVER have a girl sit/lay on a horse while wearing this dress.- NO sand or water of any kind should touch the dress, EVER. (Beach, lake, stream are not strictly banned, but you need to take super extra care of the dress in these locations.)- NEVER allow your model to sit on the ground or a rough surface (like a log) without putting something beneath them to protect the dress.)
-Each of our Traveling Dresses comes with a matching headband! If you lose a headband you will be charged $50 for a rush replacement.
-The headband that comes with your dress *may* be different than what is shown (this will typically only happen if a headband has been lost and we've had to replace it with the next best option.)
Terms and Conditions:
-By completing a transaction for a Traveling Dress you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
-If you fail to follow these rules, you will be banned from participating in any and all Traveling Dresses in the future.
-If the dress gets damaged or dirty, please message me! I promise I won't yell at you or get mad, what I will do is help figure out the best way to fix it!
- If the dress or box seem like they need some TLC, please contact me and let me know so I can get it taken care of.
-If the dress or headband is lost/stolen/damaged due to negligence on your part, you are responsible for 100% of the retail value, due immediately. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Providing an incorrect shipping address.
2. The package being stolen off your porch.
3. Once tracking shows "delivered", the gown is 100% your responsibility. Before it shows "delivered", it is MY responsibility. You are NOT liable for packages lost in the mail during transit as long as you have provided a receipt showing tracking and acceptance by UPS.
-Please feel free to use my mannequin images to advertise on your page!
-Make sure to post your pics on the VIP page and tag us when you post on your page!! I will be starting a monthly drawing for people that post and credit Little Dreamers to win a free Traveling Rental spot!
-Message myself Whitney Crimefighter, or my admins with any questions or concerns, we're always here to help!!
**Messaging on FB is better than tagging me, I get tagged a bunch, so I don't usually see all of them!
My personal FB page: https://www.facebook.com/w.crimefighter/
The main Little Dreamers page: https://www.facebook.com/littledreamerstutus
The VIP Page (you'll want to join this page and get in on the latest releases and discussions!): https://www.facebook.com/groups/1466122690199952