The Traveling Rental Program
: What you need to know
Traveling Rental dresses do just that, they travel from renter to renter for consecutive weekends, they only come back to me every fourth weekend to be cleaned. This method allows us to keep the costs of rentals as low as possible, but it relies on each renter to take the utmost care of the dress. This is why we ask that if you'd like to rent from us, you join our FB group where we have rules, videos, instructions, etc., on how to care for, pack, and ship your rental dress onward. All that info is ALSO listed below, but our Traveling Dress FB group is a great place to get extra help and ask questions when needed. It's also another place where we can reach out to you if needed, therefore it's a requirement for you to be in this group before you can rent. Please join here ---> Traveling Dress FB Group
Here's how it works:
1. The dress will arrive on Thursday, you are REQUIRED to drop it off to a UPS store on Monday before 5pm. If you miss this cutoff time for drop off, please message/email me at email@example.com for a new, upgraded label.
2. Before you are due to drop the dress off at UPS on Monday, you will receive a pre-paid UPS shipping label from me, via email, on Saturday or Sunday. DO NOT get your own label and ship back to the return address. That is the person that sent it to you, NOT the person it is being shipped to!!!!!
3. You MUST drop your dress off at a >>>>UPS STORE<<<< on Monday BEFORE 5pm local time! (We will NO LONGER allow UPS access points for drop off and we DO NOT USE the post office anymore, period!!!!)
4. You MUST get a receipt, that's your proof of shipment. Send me a picture of it on Monday right after you drop your dress off.
5. If you miss the drop-off cutoff time, DO NOT drop it off without messaging me first to get an upgraded label!! You will NOT be banned if you accidentally miss drop off once, but you WILL be banned if you do not message me to make the situation right.
-If you fail to ship out a dress 'on time' two times, you will no longer be allowed to rent from us.
6. You will receive an email with tracking, please follow along and notify me on MONDAY NIGHT if something doesn't look right. (Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list to help these emails go to your inbox and not spam)
Do's and Dont's: PLEASE READ
1. You are required to pack the dress properly before sending it onward. If your rental dress has a tulle underskirt, you are required to steam it before packing. Please go to the FB group for instructional videos on how to do this.
2. Things that are NOT ALLOWED while wearing a Rental Dress:
-Laying on the ground
-Sitting on damp/muddy/dirty ground
-Letting the hem drag on the ground
-Going into water (like beach, lake, pond, etc.)
3. Things that you SHOULD do:
-ALWAYS pick up the entire hem of the dress when your model is changing location.
-Put something under the model when sitting on anything that may not be clean, or make be rough or able to snag the dress (like a log or park bench).
-Shoes should be OFF if putting the dress on feet first.
-Message me if you get the dress dirty, I will help you wash it (it's very easy!).
-If you fail to follow these rules, you will be banned from participating in any and all Traveling Dresses in the future.
More details you need to know...
- Dresses are washed and repacked approx every fourth weekend. If you happen to get a box that has been smashed, please replace it with a new box of similar/smaller size.
- Every dress comes with a headband or crown. Please check and make sure your dress has its headband, and message me right away if you don't have it! Also, please check and make sure you're packing the headband with the dress before you ship it out! (***If you ship a dress onward withOUT its headband, you will need to pay a $100 "lost headband/rush shipping" fee so I can send a new headband onward.
-The headband that comes with your dress *may* be different than what is shown (this will typically only happen if a headband has been lost and we've had to replace it with the next best option.)
*Headband rule is three strikes you're out. So when you lose a headband for the third time, you will no longer be allowed to rent. I've had people in the past "lose" headbands simply because they wanted to keep them, this is why I've had to create this rule.
.........Terms and Conditions..........
By completing a transaction for a Traveling Dress you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
If the dress is lost/stolen/damaged due to negligence on your part, you are responsible for 100% of the retail value, due immediately. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Providing an incorrect shipping address.
2. The package being stolen off your porch.
3. Once tracking shows "delivered", the gown is 100% your responsibility. Before it shows "delivered", it is MY responsibility. You are NOT liable for packages lost in the mail during transit AS LONG AS you have provided a receipt showing tracking and acceptance by UPS. If you have NOT gotten a receipt, and the dress is lost in transit, YOU are 100% responsible for it, as without a receipt, I have no way to know you've even shipped it and no way to file a claim with UPS for a missing package! So get those receipts ladies!
-Please feel free to use my mannequin images to advertise on your page!
-Message myself or my admins with any questions or concerns, we're always here to help!! **Messaging on FB is better than tagging me, I get tagged a bunch, so I don't usually see all of them!
-Make sure to post your pics on the VIP page and tag us when you post on your page!! I will be starting a monthly drawing for people that post and credit Little Dreamers to win a free Traveling Rental spot!
Last, have fun!!! I can't wait to see all your glorious images!!!!!
Ela Photography by Kaylynne
Suzanne Meyer Photography