The Lilac Rose Gown: Shades of pink, lavender, and blush, plus hints of off-white, come together to create this stunning, one-of-a-kind princess dress!!! Embroidered flowers with pearl and sequin accents adorn the bodice, and scrumptious layers add such a beautiful poof and twirl to the skirt. The back of the bodice laces up like a corset along with a stretchy waist make the sizing super versatile! Perfect for special occasion photoshoots whether it's a day of princesses, fairies, magical birthday, or just to make that little one in your life feel special. We promise she will in this dress!
Size 7, fits sizes 5-petite 10
A stunning 'Pretty Little Jettie' Headband is included in your rental!!
***The last photo shows my 4 yr old reluctantly trying this dress on for me so I can show you all how it looks on a child way smaller than the dress size! If you put this on a little one, make sure they do NOT run/walk or drag the hem of the dress on the ground.
>>>>>>> UPDATE!!! PLEASE READ: Traveling dresses are now a Thursday-Sunday rental because we will be shipping via UPS 2nd DAY AIR. They will arrive on Wednesday or Thursday, and you'll ship them out on Monday!
1. You MUST drop your dress off at a >>>>UPS STORE<<<< on Monday BEFORE last pickup! (We will NO LONGER allow UPS access points for drop off and we DO NOT USE the post office anymore, period!!!!)
2.You >>>MUST<<< get a receipt, that's your proof of shipment. Send me a picture of it on Monday right after you drop your dress off.
3. If something comes up and you do not get your dress dropped off on Monday before last pickup, DO NOT drop it off without messaging me first to get an upgraded label!! You will NOT be banned if you accidentally miss drop off, but you WILL be banned if you do not message me to make the situation right.
4. Dresses ship out on Monday, and arrive on WEDNESDAY. (It may arrive early, but in no way should you plan a shoot any earlier than Wednesday night, after your UPS delivery time.
5. You will receive an email with tracking, please follow along and notify me on MONDAY NIGHT if something doesn't look right. (Add email@example.com to your contacts list to help these emails go to your inbox and not spam)
6. NOOOOOOO food or drink near the dress. PERIOD. Do not let your models mom pop candies into the models mouth, etc. YOU are the boss! YOU are responsible for the dress. What you say goes, do NOT let the moms bully you, they're not the ones that are going to pay the cleaning bill!
7. ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOOOOOOO ANIMALS!!!!!!!!! I cannot emphasize this enough. It doesn't matter how sweet your clients dogs are, or how pretty their horses are. Even sweet dogs have nails that will snag, and fur that will rub off. And I know unicorn sessions are beautiful!! But you cannot use a rented dress for those sessions, you'll need to purchase a dress for those. Respect the fact that these are Traveling and are not cleaned after every single use. We have to keep them nice and clean, and the easiest start to that is not allowing animals to touch the dresses.
8. Dresses are washed and repacked after every third weekend. If you happen to get a box that has been smashed, please replace it with a new box of similar size.
9. Every dress comes with a headband or crown. Please check and make sure your dress has it's headband, and message me right away if you don't have it! Also, please check and make sure you're packing the headband with the dress before you ship it out!
(***If you ship a dress onward withOUT it's headband, you will need to pay a $75 "lost headband/rush shipping" fee so I can send a new headband onward.
*Headband rule is three strikes you're out. So when you lose a headband for the third time, you will no longer be allowed to rent. I've had people in the past "lose" headbands simply because they wanted to keep them, this is why I've had to create this rule.
.........Terms and Conditions..........
By completing a transaction for a Traveling Dress you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
If the dress is lost/stolen/damaged due to negligence on your part, you are responsible for 100% of the retail value, due immediately. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Providing an incorrect shipping address.
2. The package being stolen off your porch.
3. Once tracking shows "delivered", the gown is 100% your responsibility. Before it shows "delivered", it is MY responsibility. You are NOT liable for packages lost in the mail during transit AS LONG AS you have provided a receipt showing tracking and acceptance by UPS. If you have NOT gotten a receipt, and the dress is lost in transit, YOU are 100% responsible for it, as without a receipt, I have no way to know you've even shipped it and no way to file a claim with UPS for a missing package! So get those receipts ladies!
Jessica Carr Photography