Traveling Rental Dress: The "Cosette" Mermaid Gown: Size 16, fits Youth 12-Adult M
The Cosette Mermaid Gown: I am officially obsessed with this dress and mermaid styles in general!!!! The silhouette is so glam and fun, absolutely perfect for special birthday shoots, model shoots, senior girls, confidence building shoots, etc etc!!! And the...
And the fabric of this dress!!! It's sequins and feathers and it's just absolutely DIVINE!!!!!!! Just wait until you see it in person, it's amazing!!!
SIZING: Please note that this is NOT as versatile as our A-line dresses because it is fitted all the way through the hip and thigh. It DOES have our same lace-up back, but it does not have a stretchy waist. You will be able to cinch it tight to fit as small as a 10/12 girl, and it will fit up to an adult Medium. The model shown here is an adult size 6 with a 32D bust.
Wings are NOT included. Please check out Ela Couture on FB to purchase or rent a pair separately from the dress!
1. You rent a dress!
2. That dress ships out on Monday and arrives on Friday.
3. You have an ahhhmazing photo shoot on Friday night, Saturday and/or Sunday!
4. Sunday night:
-You steam the dress, pack it up beautifully in the same box/dress bag/tissue paper that it arrived in, and you make sure you have the headband and maybe a hoop skirt too packed in with the dress!
-Also on Sunday night: You get an email from me that contains the UPS shipping label to send your dress onward. You print that label out and attach it to the box after removing any old labels.
5. Monday morning: You take the dress to a UPS STORE, and you GET A RECEIPT from them! That's your proof of shipment. You then take a pic of that receipt and email it back to me, and VOILA! That's it! Your next step is to share all those gorgeous images on our VIP page so we can all oooh and ahhh and share in the beauty and the fun of a couture dress session!
***Please note: You should never EVER be booking shoots for Thursday or early Friday! Friday is the arrival day, and it sometimes happens that UPS has delays and may deliver your dress late in the evening on Friday. If a late Friday arrival happens, you are NOT entitled to a refund or a new rental. HOWEVER, if your dress arrives on Saturday, you ARE entitled to one of two options:
-an extended rental if available
-OR a new rental spot on that dress
1. When your rental is over, you are REQUIRED to drop it off to a UPS STORE on Monday before 5pm local time. If you miss this cutoff time for drop-off, please message/email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a new, upgraded label.
* (We will NO LONGER allow UPS access points for drop off and we DO NOT USE the post office anymore, period!!!!)
2. Before you are due to drop the dress off at UPS on Monday, you will receive a pre-paid UPS shipping label from me, via email, on Saturday or Sunday. DO NOT get your own label and ship back to the return address. That is the person that sent it to you, NOT the person it is being shipped to!!!!!
Do's and Dont's: PLEASE READ
1. You are required to pack the dress properly before sending it onward. If your rental dress has a tulle underskirt, you are required to steam it before packing. Please go to the FB group for instructional videos on how to do this.
2. Things that are NOT ALLOWED while wearing a Rental Dress:
-Laying on the ground
-Sitting on damp/muddy/dirty ground
-Letting the hem drag on the ground
-Going into water (like beach, lake, pond, etc.)
3. Things that you SHOULD do:
-ALWAYS pick up the entire hem of the dress when your model is changing location.
-Put something under the model when sitting on anything that may not be clean, or make be rough or able to snag the dress (like a log or park bench).
-Shoes should be OFF if putting the dress on feet first.
-Message me if you get the dress dirty, I will help you wash it (it's very easy!).
More details you need to know...
-The headband that comes with your dress *may* be different than what is shown (this will typically only happen if a headband has been lost and we've had to replace it with the next best option.)
Last, have fun!!! I can't wait to see all your glorious images!!!!!
Sunshine and Wild Air Photography
Lauren Detzel Photography
Doreen Demarest Photography
Melanie Scott Photography
Jeni Bernatz Photography
Kayla Furman Photography
Moments by Marianne Photography